Tuesday 18 March 2008

Sabrina & Stephen marry at Oakford

The picturesque village of Oakford was the setting for the wedding of Sabrina & Stephen on Saturday 23rd February. After the wedding service at the local church the happy couple walked through the village for some photographs which they wanted taken outside of their new cottage. Everyone then made their way to the Northcote Manor Hotel for the wedding reception where I took some more shots of the bride and groom in the beautiful grounds before the heavens opened. Sabrina and Stephen spent their honeymoon travelling around the Rocky Mountains in Canada - lucky them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.